Welcome to The Salvation Army News Centre.
We aim to create a safe, supportive and engaging community where our members, volunteers, staff and supporters feel engaged and appreciated. We encourage open discussion and invite you to share your opinions.
Comments are moderated to ensure this family-friendly atmosphere is maintained and are generally approved within 72 hours of submission, though often much sooner. You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Comments are never edited prior to posting as long as they do not conflict with the following guidelines:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organisation.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- Publishing the intellectual property of another. This includes trademarks and copyrighted material.
- Classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here.
- Personal, Identifying or Sensitive Information which is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of The Salvation Army UK Territory with the Republic of Ireland.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, website or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit The Salvation Army or the person who authored the content as a courtesy. Thank you for your interest in The Salvation Army News Centre.